Monday, December 29, 2008

So they don't like Egg McMuffins

The monkeys have made themselves comfortable in their little under the sea adventure. In the past week it seems like they've grown a lot (couldn't be all that Christmas food, could it?) because I have popped. AND there is less room for food in my stomach (do you hear that monkeys? there is only so much I can eat!) so this morning's Egg McMuffin, designed to give them some protein, is now feeling like a piece of hangover pizza. I apologize in advance all of my coworkers for any rejection this McMuffin may experience at the hands of my little parasites.

In better news, I felt flutters for the first time Christmas night! Merry Christmas to me from the monkeys :o)

17 weeks today

3 comments:

Ashley said...

OMG! I need a picture like NOW!

Faith said...

Agreed! Where are the belly pictures lady?

Monica Benavidez said...

Egg McMuffins are so good! They'll learn to appreciate them later.