Thursday, February 5, 2009

Finally got to shop for Jackson!

We had planned to shop for the boys when we found out the sexes, but instead we got bad news and spent the entire week in & out of doctors' offices and the hospital.

Today we finally got to go shopping and it was so much fun. Luckily I knew exactly what I wanted (because I'm not supposed to be doing all that much). It was so much fun to buy the first things for him since we found out that he was a boy!

Here are a few things we got:



















We also got his first pair of jeans and a couple of Dallas Mavericks outfits since his dad is such a crazy fan. I have to take pictures of them - they are so cute.

2 comments:

Faith said...

Just when I thought T was cool I have to find out he's a Mavs fan. Bummer! I LOVE that little monkey outfit.

Monica Benavidez said...

Oh my gosh those are all so stinkin' cute.