Tuesday, March 10, 2009

6 weeks post-surgery, 3 months until due date!

Jackson looked great on Friday at our perinatologist appointment. They didn't measure him this time but they watched his movements and his breathing. Can you believe I have a human that breathes in my belly??? The little bugger flipped so his head is up and his feet are down, but since he's not allowed to vacate the premises anytime soon, I'm not too worried about it.

Yesterday was 3 months until my due date - June 9th. That's crazy to me that within 3 months I will be a mom. I can't wait for him to be here. This weekend we're finally painting the nursery (well, MonkeyPapa and MonkeyGrandpa are) and hopefully MonkeyGrandma and I can work on the crib skirt and the big giraffe for the wall. I can't wait to have his room ready.

27 weeks today

No comments: