Thursday, October 30, 2008

Wow, I'm tired

I am simply exhausted. No, not simply - add on to that nausea if I don't eat enough/on time, shortness of breath, and inability to sleep through the night (thanks, bladder), and that's about the life of monkeymama right now. I'm not complaining (okay, yes I am), but I don't know how much longer I can keep the monkeys a secret at work!

Yesterday I went home early (just needed to rest) and I think I might need to start taking naps midday, at least until the first trimester is over. You wouldn't believe how much I sleep - the monkeycat and I are pretty much on par, I'm sure.

In better news, my friend Ashley is going to pop out little Luci any day now! So, so exciting. I can't wait to meet you, Luci!

8 weeks 3 days or 7 weeks 4 days (this date is the ultrasound's dating)

No comments: