Friday, April 17, 2009

Broke the 4 pound mark!

Today we got to see Jack again and the doctor estimates he weighs 4 pounds, 4 ounces. That is awesome because it's right on track and because at one time I was worried about having him too early and too small. He's been super active today (as have my Braxton Hicks the past few days) - I think he knows it's Friday and was excited for me.

We had our first baby shower this past Saturday with Travis' coworkers and it was really fun and everyone was so generous. I was jealous of the Pinot Grigio T got to drink...I had a sip and it was yummy. I am making up for it with St. Pauli non-alcoholic beer at the moment. It's not bad!

Here are a couple of cute outfits Jack received:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Do you see those pants? They're seersucker!

No comments: