Friday, April 24, 2009

Gonna topple over

Look at this - I am huge! This was taken at 33 weeks. The kid in there is only 4 1/2 pounds...so what's all the rest???

Photobucket

Only a year ago I had a waist, no stretch marks, and could see my feet...

Photobucket

Actually I still do have a waist, strangely. But although I can't see my feet, I refuse to give up my heels - at least until my feet, which are slowly getting fluffier (as Monica says), don't fit into them anymore or I can't bend down to buckle the straps.

33 weeks 3 days

3 comments:

Ashley said...

OMG you are so stinkin cute! You have grown for sure. Just think he grows fast now and that last month he grows even faster!

Monica Benavidez said...

You look so cute. You're all belly! You're going to be back to your pre-baby body in no time, you're gorgeous my dear.

Faith said...

I think you look great!