Sunday, May 24, 2009

Three Weeks Old

Jack is three weeks old now...time flies. I really don't know where the days go (well, feeding, diapering, etc., but they go so fast).

Likes: naps on daddy, naps on mommy, his pacifier (a recent development), being swaddled, the swing, stretching, grabbing things with his hands, his bouncy chair with the vibration on, grunting

Dislikes: diaper changes, having gas, being naked, the camera flash, being talked to loudly right in his face

Indifferent to: the dogs, noise (good thing!), tummy time, his playmat

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

And, as of today (3 weeks 3 days old), Jack weighs 6 pounds 1 ounce. On our way to making our little guy a properly chunky monkey :o)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

How did I miss this! I can't believe he's 3 weeks already.

1. The pic of T and J is so classic.

2. I am IN LOVE with the pic of you and J. (my hair is the same color!)

3. I have the same play mat. Luci wasn't to fond of her's either.

Monica Benavidez said...

gorgeous photos. :)

Brossettelewis said...

I love your rooms. We have a monkey fetish too so I will be bak to get ideas when updating my boys (TTTS) room.